Posted on September 22, 2014
Why you should complete this survey:
- It collects information on things that people like you feel are important to improve your overall health.
- You can make a difference in your community by providing decision makers and action takers with information that can be used to make changes happen.
Information on the survey: The survey collects information based on questions related to the Canadian Index of Wellbeing (CIW)
- The CIW is a national instrument used to track and report the overall quality of life for Canadians.
- The CIW collects information on the Environmental, Community Vitality, Healthy Populations, Time Use, Living Standards, Leisure and Culture, Democratic Engagement and Education.
- The data collected from this survey will be kept confidential. It will be compiled and analyzed by a confidential third party.
- Final results of the data will be shared with the community as a whole, including: community members, organizations inside and outside of the community and municipalities.
PLEASE NOTE THE SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED. Thank you to everyone that participated!
Categorised in: News