The West Elgin Community Health Centre (WECHC) is committed to protecting your personal information.
- We have policies to protect the confidentiality of the personal information we hold about you.
- You can ask staff about our policies and practices related to the management of personal information.
- Every client or their legally authorized representative will sign an agreement about how we can use their personal information.
- We only collect and use information that is necessary to: provide care or services to you; evaluate, manage and plan our services; and meet our legal and funder requirements unless we are otherwise required by law.
- We work in a team model where your information is shared among health providers involved in your care to be able to help you most effectively.
- You can access your records by requesting to do so in writing.
- Please ask to speak to the WECHC Privacy Officer (Barry Fellinger – 519-768-1715 ext#2315 email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns.